87 Orange Photography Blog

Pages

Hello

I'm so glad you are here. My name is Amber and I am a Grand Rapids, Michigan contemporary photographer. This is the place to see the my most recent session or wedding. While you are here feel free to leave a little love in the comment section, if you so desire. Every comment means a lot. Have a great day! Amber

Contact

616.481.6593

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Workshop

This past week I went to Shannon Sewell's workshop in Brighton, MI hosted by the lovely Laurel. It was a fantastic day filled with inspiration and ideas. I met some wonderful photographer's with some amazing talent! What a great day!!

This handsome guy is Laurel's son. What a fantastic model....I think he might be a little used to the camera. :)








These two adorable little girls were styled as little owls! If only I could get my daughter wear something like this for Halloween (right now she is campaigning for the scariest costume out there).








1 comment:

Christina said...

Great pictures!! Glad you liked the workshop!