87 Orange Photography Blog

Pages

Hello

I'm so glad you are here. My name is Amber and I am a Grand Rapids, Michigan contemporary photographer. This is the place to see the my most recent session or wedding. While you are here feel free to leave a little love in the comment section, if you so desire. Every comment means a lot. Have a great day! Amber

Contact

616.481.6593

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Petoskey, MI Session Four - Lynch Family | Michigan Portrait Photographer

The fourth and final family session. We had a little bit of time before the last session, so Eric and I headed into downtown Petoskey for lunch. That is when the downpour started. I was worried it wasn't going to let up. We decided to wait until the session time to make the final weather call and I AM SO GLAD we did. About five minutes before the session, the rain stopped and the clouds opened up a little to give the most wonderful light.

To say that these boys are rambunctious is an understatement. We were able to get some smiles finally when we stood in the water and they threw rocks at us! I only got hit once, and it wasn't so bad. I love how these images turned out. Boys are so different from girls and this session is all boy, complete with rocks.

I think the boys look like little sweethearts, but their mom is probably thinking that is not how the pictures were going to turn out.

To the wonderfully patient parents of these three boys, I hope you are pleasantly surprised.












No comments: